rockauto??

Jims50chrysler

I have used them a few time mostly for my newer vehicles (79 GMC ,65 chevy C30) . They sent me a 5% discount which is good until Nov,20 here is the information

Your discount code is:

Here's how to use it:

* Enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the

shopping cart.

* If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the

"Set" button to the right of the field.

* Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order

total.

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount"

in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY

the discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices

This discount code expires on November 20, 2007; so don't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

I often use their on-line catalog for searching for parts that are still readily available, then try to get them locally, if possible.

If I can get the parts through a local jobber, I'll go ahead and order from Rock... pricing is reasonable, turn-around time on orders is outstanding !

Sometimes the S & H makes it a bit pricey...

Just got all new shocks for my '41 De Soto from Rock Auto. (Their catalog doesn't list shocks back that far for De Soto, but I was able to cross the application to '49-'50 Chrysler - De Soto - Dodge... :rolleyes: )

I just placed my first order with RockAuto on Friday. I needed a master cylinder delivered to my house on Saturday... they did it... for ground charges only, and I got a discount!! Great service, nice folks on the phone. I'll deal with them again (and they are somewhat local to us WI folks)

I used them for installing disc brakes on my 70 Dodge D100. I was surprised at how fast I received the parts. Rock Auto seems to ship out of different supplier warehouse as I received over 3 separate packages in as many days. That is one way they probably keep there prices low. No store or warehouse to consume money. I have not used them to buy any parts for the Plymouth at this time. They do carry interal parts for our motors, but some of them look to be on the high side or I have a slight 60's price shock comming. :eek: