Site Offline 10/30/24 starting 9:30 AM PST ×

serial number question

randygall

I just bought a Pilot house but i am unsure of the right year. the ID tag say B-1-B-108. That would make it a 1948 or 1949. The serial number is 82145703X. The "x" has me questioning everything, but the serial number would make it a 1950. Thanks for any help. I only have the cab and front end. No frame to cross ID numbers.

Thank you so much. I hadnt seen anything to about the "X" . Now i can say i an the proud owner of 2 Pilot House Dodge trucks..one is finished and one is just begining. The first is original and now i can play and have fun with this one. I willl be using this forum for advise and direction for this one, as i did with the first one. This is the best Dodge forum ever. It is nice to know there are people out there that are as interested and excitied about these trucks as I am. If only money was no object. Thanks for yourr help and future help.