51 Plymouth Business Coupe

hkestes41

Came across this on the Ratrods Rule site and thought someone may be interested

51 plymouth business coupe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im selling my plymouth, dont want to but this economy sucks!..rebuilt the motor and had the trans gone thru , new clutch pressure plate and throw out bearing. the car runs great and is registered. the driver side door latch broke acouple of weeks ago and im looking for another.car has some rust in the floor and in the rocker panels.i have all the interior trim and some other parts. Im asking 3900.00 obo..thanks

Car is in Northern CA.

Here is a link to the thread http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22546

Edited by hkestes41

Hmmm. Pictures are red X's, and the link tells me I have to register to see the pictures.

Yup, that worked! Thanks, Lee

All the best deals are in California. Or Washington' date=' Oregon, Texas. Some place at least 2000 miles from me.[/quote']

I think all the best deals are when I'm low on the folding green or after I buy something. Also, it's always worth more when I'm buying it than when I'm selling it.