New or Updated Parts List - Last Updated 11/2002

fedoragent

Gents,

The parts list found at:

http://www.merc583.addr.com/mopar/framesets/partsframeset.html

Hasn't been updated since 2002. I would like to volunteer to help put together a much more updated list if you guys are willing to participate in helping me gather the data based upon what you folks have bought. I'll even host it offsite if the admin here wants me to. Let me know.

Jon

Edited by fedoragent

I think that a great idea and will assist if I can. Something that might be useful is a matrix of info on different years of flathead-powered models of Plymouths and Dodges. I have been involved with pre-and post P15D24 cars, and we know many sources/parts can interchange. For example, I was looking for sun visors for the '40 wagon, which are hard to find- they are just a little bit different from the later years, however they seem to be exactly the same that were used for the Pilothouse trucks from '48-'49', which are relatively common. maybe we should set up an electronic Hollanders-type system where you input your part # and get back useful data?