Pilothouse parts in East Tx

Thanks for the post. This is all my stuff if anyone is interested in buying the whole pile I would entertain that first. I would rather not mess with selling piece by piece. We bought most of these parts from Carl of PlanoTX several years ago and used some stuff on my brother's B3B resto. We had it at the Mopar Nats in 2004 when it was finished. Armour Yellow with black bed. There is quite a stash of good stuff here but I am restoring a 1972 Dodge Polara Ex Texas Highway Patrol unit. (I currently work for them and it was actually one of our old units). I need the space and the money for the other car. Thanks for looking, John

Thanks for the post. This is all my stuff if anyone is interested in buying the whole pile I would entertain that first. I would rather not mess with selling piece by piece. We bought most of these parts from Carl of PlanoTX several years ago and used some stuff on my brother's B3B resto. We had it at the Mopar Nats in 2004 when it was finished. Armour Yellow with black bed. There is quite a stash of good stuff here but I am restoring a 1972 Dodge Polara Ex Texas Highway Patrol unit. (I currently work for them and it was actually one of our old units). I need the space and the money for the other car. Thanks for looking, John

we gotta have pictures of the Polara, that sounds so cool....:cool:

John, where is your brother's resto, Longview too? There aren't too many running Pilothouses in these neck of the woods, or Texas for that matter, at least that we know of. I believe I got a steering wheel from Carl of Plano several years ago too. We haven't heard from him in a long time.

• 2 weeks later...