Rubber componants. Doors, trunk....

KustumCranbrook

I'm looking for info on anyone who sells replacement rubber trim-componants. The ones that go around the inner doors, the trunk, the cowl vent. Things like this. I'm re-painting my car and all of the rubber is very bad and needs replaced. I promise to put pics. up. That's why I haven't been on here lately. Been a long build. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for info on anyone who sells replacement rubber trim-componants. The ones that go around the inner doors, the trunk, the cowl vent. Things like this. I'm re-painting my car and all of the rubber is very bad and needs replaced. I promise to put pics. up. That's why I haven't been on here lately. Been a long build. Thanks in advance.

Roberts, Bernbaums, Steele rubber to name a few. Google search these suppliers, they have on-line catalogues with pricing.........

Whilst I don't doubt that people have had a problem with Andy Bernbaums gruff manner on the phone, to be fair to him I have been dealing with him for 20yrs and find that he does know his stuff and is prompt and o/k to deal with if you know what you want.....and doesn't mind sending to Australia, which is helpful........he also has a great paper catalog and a website thats equally good........www.oldmoparts.com........Steele Rubber Parts also do a great catalog tho' I have only bought Chev parts from them, again, good to deal with........both these businesses are worth contacting BUT make sure YOU know what you want before calling..........andyd in Oz

I can highly recommend Steele Rubber Products. I replaced the seals for the windshield and rear window on my '50 Plymouth. The seals fit good! And they sent me the wrong locking strip for the back window, but we worked it out and sent me what I needed right away.

They fit really well, but they ain't easy to install. I invented several new golf terms on that project!!!