my 53 pilot for sale

Oh n-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o! Tim, I was glad to see another PilotHouse in Texas even if it was Rocket country. It was great following your project posts, and you were moving fast. If I didn't already have three B3's in Dallas, I would be interested. Yours is too good to be a parts truck so someone will surely come along to carry it forward. Good luck on your sale and be sure to pass the PilotHouse Forum on to the buyer. Come back to visit when you can.

Jim in Mavericks country

I appreciate the kind words.

This body is solid, all redone and no way in hell will it be a parts truck, its very far from that status.

crap, install the driveshaft and glass and its ready to run with the big dogs, the motor is way nasty and makes a ton of hp.

solid new flooring, doors shut solid and everything is basically new in this truck except for the sheet metal.

If it does go away, I'll get another soon enough, this truck is a labor of love for me, I really dig it and on top of that, its a Dodge!

I do traditional hot rod shows all the time with my Powdercoating display and see butt loads of fords and chevies, very rare to see a pilothouse at the shows.

There is one real nice clean green one in the houston area that I know of and its factory perfect, wish it was mine :-)

oh yeah, I ain't going nowhere :-) I learn tons from this forum!

Edited by YourPowderCoating.com