seat covers

Bill Ford

I have seen some time ago seat covers for older cars advertised in Hemmings. Have not seen any advertised lately. I am restoring my P-15 and would like to make do with the seats untill my billfold recovers. Does anybody know who has these old covers. They were advertised for under a $100.

Bill,I think this is the ad you most likely are looking for. It states original style seat covers $99.00. Call Weinstein at 716-689-6888 Hope this helps. You do see them on Ebay now and then but they are hit and miss. I bought one set and as soon as I tried to pull a little to install them the seams started to rip. The next set I found were nice. So to be safe I had the seams restitched by an older woman who I know. She had no problem since she had a commercial heavy duty machine. She restitched all the seams and only wanted to charge me $20.00. I told her that was crazy and talked her into taking $50.00. I guess it really depends on the original quality and how / where they were stored.