I do appologize.

KustumCranbrook

As much as I'd like to be on here evey day...My job is a monster and time has become a precious commodity. Please forgive me if anyone sends a message and/or a responce to a thread I might have started if I don't get back to you in a timely fasion. I'm usually on here on the weekends. Just to give a bit of insite as to the adventures that is my job. I average about 60-70 hours a week. Breakdowns are an everyday thing. this passed week was a true delight. Try driving a garbage truck and have the frame crack clear through.:eek: That was a fun ride. Over 14 hours that day.

As much as I'd like to be on here evey day...My job is a monster and time has become a precious commodity. .

I understand completely. I am currently on the road in Richmond, Virginia and have worked 10 or more hours per day for the past 10 days. I have been doing frame, mechanical, electrical and other modifications to the machines that count and shred money for the Federal Reserve Banks coast to coast. We fill a lot of garbage trucks with shreaded money every day.