Stolen business coupe recovered after 20 years

Numbnutz

Yes but your is very old and most likely gone and worthless!

To save what you now have until you can get around to paint or save as is without getting any worse- remove any rust as best you can and scrape out all old sealer still left with any thing real sharp to remove any old  seam sealer/etc. and spray on some rust sealer type paint. many brands are available, what type really depends on future plans you have for paint.

Applying new seam sealer is in your future. No big deal though!  Buy a good brand at a paint store.

There are three/four layers of steel panels spot welded together at the rain gutters. Seal the underside of the seams also!

It appears that leaves and collected moisture have set in that rain gutter for too many years. Happens everywhere with trees/etc.

DJ

• 4 months later...
On 3/15/2019 at 2:15 PM, Numbnutz said:

The police never filed a report because I had not had a chance to transfer the title into my name before it disappeared, they decided that I did not legally own the vehicle at that point & I could not file a report.

ive got a complete engine & trans stick shift in California come get it