My first post and NSRA Sacramento pics

NatesSedan

Hi there!

As said in the title this is my first post on these forums but I have been doing alot of reading. We purchased a 48 Plym 2 dr Sedan several months ago this is not only my first classic but my first time getting under a hood for anything more than checking fluid levels. My father in law (who owns a 48 Plym coupe named Stinky) is helping me learn the ropes. At the age of 35 I have a ton of learning to do but thanks to forums like this and my very helpful father in law I dont feel overwhelmed yet. The Sedan doesnt need a ton of work but it is a great project for me as a "first timer"

The following link (saving bandwidth!) is to the gallery from last weekends NSRA regionals in Sacramento. The first few pics are my car ( Roxy ) she is the one with wire wheels. ( they have since been swapped out for baby moons) Stinky is still wearing primer until he decides on a color. The rest of the Plymouths are from the show. We met some great people and had a wonderful trip before we made our way back to Oregon.

Thanks for all the great reading here!http://natesphotos.smugmug.com/gallery/3236777#178957342