OT Perfect day here

Normspeed

This morning we have Santa Ana winds in SoCal. The wind comes up from the east, warm dry desert air, all the dirty air is pushed west off the coast, and in the inland areas you get a breezy, warm, sparkling day. I'm going for a drive, this is too good to waste.

Awwww...just rub it in, Norm! I hope this nice weather holds up because my car should be out next week. He's got the engine and trans in and has already fired it up. I'm painting the air cleaner today and will take it out to him tomorrow. Just has a few loose ends to tighten up and she's ready to go out and cruise around.

I know what you mean Norm....it's a beautiful morning here also. At the beginning of the week, when autumn settled in, it was like our weather was watching the calendar.....cause before that we'd not been below 80 degrees for months....and only a few days in the low 80s...and now, since Monday, it's dropped to the mid 40's and low 50's in the evenings...but the days are awesome. But the cold weather and snow we will be getting is not too far down the road. Man, I hope my spring isolators get here next week...gonna call on Monday, and if they cant get them to me during the week, I may just put in the old ones so I can get Peg off the jack stands and drive!

Hmmmm, now ya got me thinkin' Norm....Isolators! I don't need no stinkin' isolators! I guess I could run the old ones, man, it takes like no time to pull it apart and put the new ones in when they get here. Takes more time jacking & setting the car than it does to get the springs out anyway. Gonna have to think this one out this evening.

My 53 didn't have isolaters. Mackster's deSoto had just one as I recall.