Ordered a JCW fuel sender.

_shel_ny

Hey Shel...well, I'm probably going to get put in the " dog " house......and already got my sending unit....but I'm sure I can find something to buy and try that code on......Hey, didn't someone order some nice little 4 or 5 inch mirrors that are a flange mount from JCW? The type that mount to a flat on the door and you don't have to drill any holes....kind of like a peep mirror? I could use one of those....actually 2. If anyone knows which mirrors I'm talking about, I'd sure appreciate a heads up as to the part #, page or description. Hmmm, going to have to be real quiet about this order!

Hey Shel....Was just on JCW ordering some mirrors. Had to call in my order cause for some reason, the " buy/info " button wouldn't take me to the page to order quantity...was just frozen on the item description page. Anyway, told the lady about the issue with the page, then told her I had a " free shipping " code. Told her I thought it expired yesterday. Anyway, she entered it, processed my order, and it took the shipping off. Cool...Thanks man. Again...you da man!

Hey Ed,

Thank again for the " heads up " on the bumpers. Here is a link to the JCW sending link that I got recently for my '48 Dodge. Mine's still got the 6V system and this one was recommended to me by a few members.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Product/tf-Browse/s-10101/Pr-p_Product.CATENTRY_ID:2007297/p-2007297/N-111+10201+600002115/c-10101

I can't tell you how well it works cause my cars still up on jackstands, but I will say my guage didn't work at all, put the sender in and at this point, my needle is registering that I've got fuel. Hope this helps.

Brian

Brian

Glad the bumpers worked out.

I see using the link that JCW recommends a gauge to use with the unit. They do not say if it 6v or 12v I always thought gauges had to be 6 or 12 so why does this one seem to work with either voltage ? Someone please educate me

Ed