Pictures from Cruisin the Coast

ChrisRice

It's on the bay St. Louis side. I wanted to go to the pass Christian meet as we'll but time was running short and I wanted to get to the swap meet. I may go back for a bit tomorrow. As a side note, plymouth parts are very unrepresented yesterday the swap meet

The last vintage Mopar I bought down there was a 1958 D300 stakebed. Paid all of $5, offered $5 and a lab cross puppy for the truck, the guy's wife said to keep the puppy... 315 poly, 4 speed transmission, good glass, decent chassis, body loked like the tinworms came back 2 or 3 times and ate their fill. The Gulf Coast can be very rough on vehicles, closed the door of my 1973 El Camino and the entire passenger side rear quarter panel fell off. Salt air  just eats them to nothing. My brand new 1998 motorcycle needed a muffler by July of the same year.