Restoration or original

Got a question for you truck lovers out there. What is the value of a 1949 B1 that is all original with 33K miles. Great body and original yellow and black paint, runs great, new radials. This truck has been kept up it's entire life. Is it worth more than a restored truck? The glass is good but the rubber is beginning to show signs of age, cracking a little but still not bad. I have a chance to buy this truck and need to know what is a solid offer for it. Thanks for your help. 5 years ago the owner moved to the Denver area and drove it from eastern kansas with no problems. It's a great truck.

Edited by stewdecky

You know, it's all in whats it worth to you. Five years ago my survivor truck with 46,000 on it was at auction with a reserve of $12,000 and he wouldn't budge with a bid of $11,500. It didn't sell and I came along in Oct and made an offer of $8,500 which he took. I've done a lot of work on it every spring and I doubt I'll ever get all my money back out of it. I've. Probably stuck around $500 each year that I've had it. The jeep rear end, disk brakes, and drive shaft ran close to $1,500 this spring but I'm having fun with it.

Yes,photos would be great. You said it's still painted it's original yellow and black. Is that a yellow cab and black bed or more like a spring special paint scheme?