Mopars at the car show

Oldguy48

Just returned from a street rod / car show at Bloomsburg, PA. It was a benefit for the local non-profit hospital. Wow...there was a good representation of old Mopars there. 4 or 5 P15's, various Mopars from 36 to 55. I didn't get a good count, but probably 12 or so altogether old Mopars. This is the first show I've attended in a long time that had that many. Could this be a sign that they are getting more popular with the street rod crowd??

They said there were over 800 vehicles registered, with about 200 campers. Nice show...next years will be about the same time of year. Its a great show, with a lot of great vehicles, teeter-totter challenge, flame-thrower exhibition, etc. Watch for it for next year. (And no, I've no affiliation with the show. Just an interested attendee.)

http://www.bloomhealth.net/car-show/ if you're interested