gas filler

Oldguy48

Anyone modifying their gas filler so it's flush with the fender? I'm thinking of recessing the gas filler on my P15, with a door on it like the modern cars have. I've been checking out newer vehicles with the filler door to see if I can find any that look like they have a similar contour, but have had no luck. I searched the forum and came up dry there too. Anyone have any suggestions??:confused:

Norm, you need to get out more often, Custom Rodder is no more. Same thing for Amercian Rodder, Rodders Digest,and I havent received a copy of Streetrod Builder in quite a while. The last three titles belonged to the same company and I think they have fallen on hard times. Now with the NASRA going to a thirty year old format it will be hard to not include them in the magazines. When John Dianna started Buckaroo Communications which pubulished American Rodder, Rodders Digest, Streetrod Builder, Super Rod, Truck builder and one on Chevys he bragged that he was told that there was not enough display space nor customers for them all and that he would not make it. He seems to have lasted about 6 years. I have not seen anything from them in quite a while. I guess that the other publisher was correct.