Chrome Plating

alan32433

Bill ... funny as it is , it was Tri-City Plating who did my chroming for me . The 750ish was for the front and rear bumpers only . They quoted me 80 a piece for each bumper guard , which i didnt have done . So Bill that sounds about right in what they quoted you . I havent installed my bumpers as of yet , but they came back looking very nice . Also for the record they were pleasent to deal with . Dropped them off to them in Carllise and recieved them back in 5 weeks ! good luck . Mike

I had my rear bumper done at a little old, ratty looking shop in Greenfield, MO a few

years ago. He did the bumper and the bolts - I had new old stock guards.

He told me to remove the stainless caps from the bolts, then he plated the actual

head.....came out fine. I think he charged $350 for the bumper.

Now, a few days ago when I asked about him re-doing the front bumper, he says

NO. Has some physical problems and can't hike the larger items around any more.

However, he will still do small things. So, gonna take him the guards, bolts and

maybe another thing or two. He won't do pot metal stuff, like tail light bezels.

He also told me a place in Independence, MO has stopped doing regular chroming

now. They are getting into the plastic chroming. However, I will call them just to

make sure. Dang..........