OT Antwerp Vintage Reunion

=PlyPals=

Hey there!

18th of July: Antwerp Vintage Reunion.

This was the very first meeting for my P15.

It was a great day with some rockabilly bands and some nice rides! (cars and bikes)

On the end of this outstanding day, me and my P15 received an award! *happy*

For those who are interested:

Photolink on ruffrodders

Photolink on myspace

There was also an original '38 P6.

greetz,

Kurt

Kurt,

Thanks for sharing. I find it fascinating to observe the trends of 'rodders' from around the world.

That said, I noticed some stock appearing motor bikes and a few motorcycles, yet the only choppers were bicycles. Is that due to local regulations, the fun of seeing how far one can go with peddle power, or is it an exhibition of common sense to not sink a ton of money into an impractical ride that's only used a few months of the year?

-Randy

Those chopper bicycles are pretty common seen in Belgium since a couple of years...

As you stated allready, I also think it is a money-issue (altough those bicycles eat a lot of money as well!). But there are some shops pushing the limits in peddle-powered customs!

nonetheless, it was a great day, fabulous atmosphere and some very nice vehicles!

grtz,

Kurt