Ram Hood ornament

$10-$100.00 is my guess. Depends on how sharp the buyer or seller is- Mt. Vernon should be kinda cheap!

Bob

I paid $20.00 for it and thought I did fine. I was looking on Ebay and there is a pretty nice dodge truck hood ornament with a buy it now that with shipping is under a twenty. item 170321336611

I just picked up the top hood ornament (46-48 Dodge) at the Mount Vernon swap meet today. VERY NICE with just some light speckling on it, Chrome is shiny. Just curious, what are they worth? Don't know if I will put it on my truck or not, it was just too purty to pass up. Bud

I've found them for $20 - $75

of course the 75 one was prettier than the 20 one, but I'm a PC guy and can strip and coat easily.

In fact, mine is done w/ a black base and a silver flake ram.

I paid $20.00 for it and thought I did fine. I was looking on Ebay and there is a pretty nice dodge truck hood ornament with a buy it now that with shipping is under a twenty. item 170321336611

it didnt have a "buy it now" option.

thats the condition of the ones in the $75 range as I have seen them at various swap meets.

BTW, you did very good on the purchase price of the one you bought it sounds like.

it didnt have a "buy it now" option.

thats the condition of the ones in the $75 range as I have seen them at various swap meets.

BTW, you did very good on the purchase price of the one you bought it sounds like.

SORRY, WRONG E BAY AUCTION, TRY THIS NUMBER 200332191904, BUD

• 1 month later...
On page 32 of the May/June Vintage Truck magazine shows a 53 with the Ram's head hood ornament. Anyone know they were part of an option package like the deluxe interior or something?

Dan Olson

There is a guy at the swapmeet here in Farmington with a NOS nose for only $250. Better rush up here tomorrow.

Dennis