Disc brake kit sale thru December

Olddaddy

Well, the holidays are upon us, and I know what you really want from the Jolly Red One is disc brakes for your car or truck................My annual holiday sale starts today, get yours now!

Here's the info on my kits, the prices quoted are discounted until 7-31-08. Kits are $200, shock arms are $50, and Shop work is $80, including shipping on each.

I make kits for mid 30s-late 50s Dodge/Plymouth trucks, and mid 30s-late 50s Plymouth cars. These years are approximate, and the kits may fit other years. My kits can be installed on Dodge, DeSoto, and Chrysler cars by installing Plymouth spindles on the original suspension. The Plymouth spindles mount identically to the others, using the same king pins and bushings.

My kit includes the caliper brackets, spacers, hardware, parts list and instructions. You will also need rotors, calipers, pads, bearings, seals, nuts, brake hose, banjo bolts, and cotter pins. The necessary parts are commonly available nationwide at a variety of parts stores including Napa, Discount Advance, Autozone, and many others. The rotors on all my kits are a Mopar item with a 5 on 4 1/2" bolt pattern. The kits normally sell for $225 shipped to lower 48 addresses, add $20 to Canada. Shipping to Europe or elsewhere is available, but I will need your post code info to quote a price. Also, if you live in an area outside the US where parts may not be readily available, I can provide complete kits with all parts necessary to do the conversion.

The kits require you to drill and tap two or three mounting holes on each spindle to 5/8"-18 fine thread depending on which vehicle you are converting. Trucks and early Cars have two holes to drill, later Cars have three. You will also need to drill out the holes in your steering arms to 11/16" which is clearance for a 5/8" bolt. If you cannot do that I will do it for you for $20 per piece, $80, plus $20 shipping, $100 total to lower 48 addresses, add $10 to Canada. I can email you the parts list after you pay if you want to get a jump on your parts purchases. You can pay via paypal, using this email address as the "send to" location. You can also pay via money order to Charlie Akers, 6405 Old Kissimmee rd, Davenport, FL 33896. I regret I cannot take personal checks, or credit cards.

The attached picture shows the two types of spindle my kits will fit.

post-84-13585348605746_thumb.jpg