Special Thanks to Tim Kingsbury & George Asche

Big Thanks & my hat off to Mr Tim Kingsbury & Mr George Asche Jr.,

Tim has spend a lot of time on corresponding with Yours Truly, teaching the basics in flathead six hopping up.

Much more than that, these first class Gentlemen really walked an extra mile for me, building a pair of matching Carter carburetors & split exhaust manifolds and shipping them within a tight schedule (ruled by a shipping timetable of a sea container, which none of us could not influence)

Well, they made it in time and saved me for a great deal of extra shipping cost.

The rest of the story is bound to continue later on, when the container arrives here in Finland and I get to continue my project.

I do strongly recommend the AoK boys for any consulting and supply of flathead Chrysler rebuild, hop up, tune up, blueprint jobs.

Thanks,

Uncle-Pekka

from far-away, up-north Finland, the state with warm hearts for vintage well built American Cars.

• Like 4

Fred,

I never drive my ol' Dodge btw. end of Sept...beg. of May, the weather is unpredictable, wet, snow or ice. Also they put salt on the roads and I do not want to get it between the frame & floors at all.

I'm not sure though do I get the goodies installed this winter yet. I am getting the carbs and headers by George Asche, but still looking for the intake.

The AoK intake was not ready for deliveries yet and the prices for vintage Edmunds' are way over my wallet...

Of course I will post here what I'll do and how does it work out.

Cheers,

Pekka