Saw a forum guy on the road

Normspeed

I was tooling down the road to the market in my P24 yesterday and passed forum member 1941Dodge at an intersection. He was in his 48 Lincoln, what a cruiser that is!

The weather was a bit spotty with drizzly rain. Good to know there are at least a few old cars and drivers that don't melt in the rain:D

Today the clouds burned off, it's a nice fresh sunny day and I gotta think of an excuse to take my P24 for a ride.

OK Shel, good enough!

Took a spin around town. Here's a pic of a new addition at that local car lot. From a distance I thought it was an Olds. Nice clean job. Has some kinda corvette motor but I didn't ask for details. Car is finished inside and out. I love that long trunk. Apparently wants $20,000, not all that bad for a turnkey car.

Later today is the monthly cruise in at the local legends burger joint. Might go over there and check out the sights.

post-64-13585347069983_thumb.jpg

post-64-13585347070452_thumb.jpg

Norm:

Where is the legends burger joint? It would probably be a drive for me but now that I've got my 47 licensed it's about time for a road trip. I still don't have the tail lights working yet but it's coming along.

I know there are those that meet at Bob's in Burbank - it's on a Friday - but I'm not sure which one. I just want to go out driving so I can see people give my car the looks I always gave other people's car. You know - envy. :):)

Bob's is really a big one. I get up there a couple times a year, usually near Father's Day. On a good night there's a steady stream of cars and bikes cruising through from early afternoon till 10 or 11pm. You name it, you'll see it cruise through there eventually:D Good food too.

post-64-13585347083426_thumb.jpg

post-64-1358534708399_thumb.jpg

post-64-13585347085833_thumb.jpg

post-64-13585347086205_thumb.jpg

post-64-13585347086555_thumb.jpg