Found - Chrysler of Calif. Spec & Build Record

splat1955

Hey Guys, after purchasing my Dodge a couple months ago I was going through all the paper work. All kinds of stuff...a very very old copy of the 29th annual edition of the manual that would have originally come with the car..maybe even the original? There was also documention from each year the car had been registered, at least as far back as 1963. Other stuff also, but in with all this stuff there are 3 of the sheets as in the picture I posted...except they are all different. At the top they say " Chrylser Motors of California " then below that it says " Order Specification and Building Record ". You will notice a serial # up in the left hand corner. The other 2 I have are consecutive #'s lower...# 45,025,661 & 45,025,660. You'll notice also that there is a dealer name in the lower left. All the dealer names are different and the dealers were in 3 different cities. 2 are for a Club Coupes and 1 is for a 4 Dr Sedan. These are the back part of multiple sheets that had cabon paper between them. There are S.O. #s on them as well, whatever those are. The paper is really old, and they did come through some type of printer as is evident by the holes on each side of the sheet. Anyway, I thought these were interesting, but don't know if the one 4 Dr spec sheet is for my car. As of yet, I don't know what color mine was origianlly, but I did just find the vin#. I haven't had time to remove the paint from the tag in the door jamb of my car yet either. Anyway, I thought these might be worth something to someone....if they new the serial number of there cars and if these are authentic, although I've got no reason to think they are not. I've listed a link here also to pictures of all 3 spec sheets that are much clearer. How about some feedback. Anyone?

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa23/splat55/Chrysler%20Build%20Sheets/

post-1457-13585346256409_thumb.jpg