For Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1951 B3B DODGE EMAIL greenjewell@charter.net I HAVE A FEW EXTRA PARTS TO TRUCK Iam willing to sell saperatly.Truck is located in west Knoxxiville Tenn.Dont be shy to ask about parts or pictures of both.I willtell you the truth about the truck .I will not be bound by the Regulations OF E-baySo If You Need Apart and I Have It Just ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS DAVEADKINS JR

Hey Mr. Adkins,

If you really want to find a new owner for your truck there are three things you can do to help make it happen sooner rather than later:

1. Put a price on it - unless you're just "fishin'."

2. Get some pics up so we can all see what you're talking about - it's easy to do with this new forum.

3. Give us some description of the truck's condition. Does it run? Does it stop? Is it rusty - complete - any new parts - is it apart or togeher, etc. Stock or rat rod?

If you can get these things done, I'll bet it will sell very quickly right here on this forum.

Good Luck :) :) :)

1951 B3B DODGE EMAIL greenjewell@charter.net I HAVE A FEW EXTRA PARTS TO TRUCK Iam willing to sell saperatly.Truck is located in west Knoxxiville Tenn.Dont be shy to ask about parts or pictures of both.I willtell you the truth about the truck .I will not be bound by the Regulations OF E-baySo If You Need Apart and I Have It Just ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS DAVEADKINS JR

THe truck is some what in a whole codition.It Has 55 years of rust from the hills of tennessee it can be fixed up or parted out I will not screw any one out of their money.I have over 6thousand bucks invested in truck.But will take one mthousand dollars or will take it or I will cut it in 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 parts.I have one wanting theparts they have verry little time to -produce money .Ihave sent plenty oyf pictures to every one.share and share alikieIDONT CARE TO SPEND ANY MORE TIME OR EFFORT ON TRUCK PS I WILL TAKE 1,000 Bucksfor the truck.it has two extra doors two extra front fenders two extra running boards a real good set of floor pans sent by a good standing member of this forum as a matterof fact another good standing person onthis forum supplied me whith al the body parts.I also have a set of tailgate hinges a turn sgnal switch whith the original directions SO WHO EVER WANTED THE GRILL PARTS PLEASE E-MAIL AGAIN I LOST YOUR E-MAIL ADRESS