Exellent day

Normspeed

Besides getting some recreational repair work in, I had a great time working and visiting with Darin at Norm's Speed Shop today. :D While we worked we played some CDs Darin has put together with great stuff from the 50's to the 60's. Some of my neighbors came by to supervise our work and ogle Darin's car.

After the cars were wrapped up we headed off in Darin's coupe to a local eatery for some tasty bbq. Place is called Frisella's Roastery. Home made potato chips with your tri-tip or sliced bbq pork. Red cabbage salad. I ate so much my belly hurt.

Darin's car wolf whistled everyone in a skirt. Talk about generating some bigtime smiles! All in all a great day. And cruising in that P15 after dark, with that illuminated hood ornament is a trip!