Hey Guys....just passin' through

splat1955

Wow, it had been a while since I visited and said "Hi"....so I thought I'd say hi to you all, Reg, the " Norms", Blueskies, Don, Shel, and all the rest of ya. I've had a few projects the last couple years, not Plymouth or Dodge, but I have still been watching them in my area and have seen quite a few. Had to slow down a little because of Docs orders, but still gettin' done what I can. At the moment working on a '39 Pontiac 4 dr sedan....actually, I'm just getting started, but it looks to be a challenge. I'll post a pic if I can remember how. Also, I just wrote Shel, told him I was looking for some small parts for the car....trunk hinges, hood ornament/opening latch and a couple other small items so if any of you run across anything along the way, please let me know, I'd appreciate it. I also told Shel about a Dodge I'd seen just recently for sale....it was on Craigs List in our area. I mistakenly told Shel it was a '48, but just went back into my notes and it's a '46. There were pics at the time is was listed on craigs, and it looked to be complete, although it's been about 3 weeks, and the old memory doesn't work like it used to. But the car looked to be very straight. I was a coupe. Anyway, if anyone want's the phone # for the owner, I still have it. Again, it looked to be in very good condition, not sure if it ran, but I think it had the whole drive train and the ad didn't mention any rust issues. I talked to the guy via phone and he said there were none.

Anyway, again, hi to everyone and hope everyone is doing good and glad to see the forum is still up, running and as busy as I ever remember it. You guys were a ton of help.....and fun....when I was putting the '48 together. I'll try to be a bit more diligent as far as stopping by more often.

Brian

post-1457-13585355711652_thumb.jpg