Lompoc show was fun though fewer cars attended...

David Maxwell

...but still lots of really nice cars. I took a lot of pics, however, my wife, Lydia, was there and looking better than the cars so most of the pics in my album are focused on her. You can still see the cars (sort of). There was a sweet `41 Packard OneSeventy parked next to me. 100% original and in incredibly good condition inside and out. The photo album is at:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v455/bojeta/Lompoc%20Show%2008/

Plaque? What plaque? LOL... It doesn't surprize me that your car gets the awards. It's the nicest P-15 that I have ever seen. Actually, it's one of the nicest car of any vintage I have ever seen. For those of you that only get to see David's car in photos. It is every bit as nice in person as the photos show. Unlike some cars that photograph nicley, (mine for instance) most cannot live up to the photos. Mine is just another car but it sure photographs nicly and David's "IS" as nice as the photos.