It's a dry heat

Normspeed

11am and my patio thermometer says 100 in the shade. I was in Riverside yesterday I think it hit 106. Getting out of the air conditioned car it was like stepping into a blast furnace. I hear palm Springs hit 118 two days ago.

I think I'll give the Plymouth a rest this weekend, black car + no A/C = heatstroke:) .

11am and my patio thermometer says 100 in the shade. I was in Riverside yesterday I think it hit 106. Getting out of the air conditioned car it was like stepping into a blast furnace. I hear palm Springs hit 118 two days ago.

I think I'll give the Plymouth a rest this weekend, black car + no A/C = heatstroke:) .

Normspeed

It is 105 here now, yesterday's top temp was 111 and on Thurs is was 115.

Dennis:eek:

post-12-13585347798933_thumb.gif

post-12-13585347799224_thumb.jpg

Here in the heartland of Canada, daytime highs for Sunday and Monday 81, and a overnight lows of 57, perfect for me.............Fred sp got the sweet corn in late, it's only 6 inch tall, need the heat to get them going

I love the heat!!! Since my shop is big in the automotive air conditioning business this heat has helped spur business... It's about time too!!! 'Been very slow lately. Personally, I am a cool weather kind of guy. But I can sure use the money... and so can my employees.

...both yesterday and today. I took a little 30 mile bike ride during which it hit 110. Today we headed up to the big car show in Pismo Beach. Much cooler on the waterfront. Only hit the high 90's. Lot's of great cars including quite a few Plymouths ranging from 1937 to the mid 70's. Saw a couple of 49's, a 50, two 39's, 56, 57 wagon, 59... Took some pics which I will post later.