Will this fit on my 218?

Normspeed

Impressive.

With that long manifold...

...it will take 19.99 sec. for the gas to travel from carburetor to engine.

...the carburetor will be sitting outside the fender like a rearview mirror.:)

Those intake pieces were commonly found on 413s. Those look like the longer tubes-they had 2 versions. That picture of the 34 is quite old but if I recall correctly he had them installed on a 440.

Those were produced in 60, 61 and 62 in the Plymouth they were labled Sonoramic ram induction manifolds and were available on 361, 383, and the new 413. They produce 310 and 330 HP on the smaller engine's and apparently several HP ratings on the 413 the most common being 375. The also made astounding torque. I have some experience with a group of friends and a 62 Plymouth Savoy with the MAX WEDGE Sonoramic Commando engine.

We pooled our money and purchased what was an ex factory drag race car with lotsa deletes , aluminum front bumper and acid dipped front sheet metal.

We ran the car for 2 summers at local drag races in the Super Stock AA class.

Ran it on cheaterslicks and it always performed in the 11.98 to 12.04 area for the 1/4. Ran some 1/8 tracks with a lower gear in the back end I believe it was a 4.98 (4.10 was stock) and it ran in the mid 5's.

It was a scary thing to drive on the road which we did the first summer.

I sold my interest to pay for my second year in college. And lsot track of what the other guys did with the car.

The early ones were 30 inches long from carb to head. They later came up with a 15/18 inch for Chrysler street cars (300's) so you will see both from time to time. The HEMI got a big box type manifold with its dual four offset at an angle on the corners of the box.