interesting custom P15

Robin (UK)

There a 1953 magazine for sale on Ebay and it shows this double-page spread with a picture (no 12) of a P15 that's been nosed and shaved and with what looks like a 49 Mercury front grille and frenched headlights.

I like the look - with rocker panel and side moldings still retained.

Just thought you'd like to see it.

All the best.

Robin.

post-13-13585344630438_thumb.jpg

Robin, there usta be some really neat old custom cars back in the 50s and 60s. I read those books at the drugstore magazine rack when they were new. It was pretty amazing what they could dream up, and sometimes used such items as drawer pulls and other sorts of household items.

Guest Dave Claussen

Now that's a real sweet ride in my book. A lot of "metal massaging" there. Not something the average guy can do. It takes a real talent, the right tools and a whole lotta experience to make a body modification like that look good.Really like the slanted B pillar-something about that makes it look like it's moving while sittin' still. Zoom Zoom!