B1 door seal pictures

In searching this forum, I was able to find pictures of the B3 door seals but unable to find them for the B1.  I just received a new set of door seals from dcm and I have looked at their drawing of how they should go on the door and truck, but it isn’t obvious to me how they go on.  Pictures would really help if anyone has them.  Thanks.

Thanks JB,  I saw that thread.  It helps with that lower door to rocker seal.  The one that comes with the dcm kit won't fit a '48 B1.  I am more interested in pics of the rubber piece that goes on the leading (front) edge of the door itself and the one that goes on the door frame.  I found a thread that has pics of a B3, but not sure if it is the same for a B1?  I also found some Youtube videos that show both but I'm not convinced that what I am seeing is correct.

dont know if this helps at all, this is what I got awhile back from DCM website, might not help but thought Id share in case they help.  the file names dont quite make sense, specially on the 48-55 C1 name but I planned to use these when I get my rubber parts(likely in a few years)

1939-47-dodge-truck-and-pylmouth-truck-46-48-power-wagon-48-53-dodge-truck.pdf 48-55-dodge-truck-c1.pdf

Thanks Lingle, I have those as well.  There is actually another diagram they have that shows the rubber that goes on the leading edge of door itself.  There is a point where the rubber on the door overlaps the rubber on the door frame when the door closes according to dcm.  I’m looking for that detail.  Also appears the rubber that goes down the leading edge of the door itself has t pass behind the lower hinge.  I’m wondering if that is accurate or do you cut the rubber so it sits on either side of that hinge?

the rubber dcm is very nice quality and they are very generous with the length, giving you extra in case you screw up.

Thanks for the video.  Very informative.  The piece that goes on the cab frame looks to be the same on the B1.  It is that piece that goes on the leading edge of the door that I think is different.  I would have thought that the rubber ran right down the edge of the door.

1 hour ago, Stinger said:

Thanks for the video.  Very informative.  The piece that goes on the cab frame looks to be the same on the B1.  It is that piece that goes on the leading edge of the door that I think is different.  I would have thought that the rubber ran right down the edge of the door.

Thats what I've seen on all of the B3's I've taken aprt...odd, but what can you say?  I know the B1 had the sill seal on the door and not the cab (indented channel towards the bottom).

On 5/24/2023 at 4:37 PM, Stinger said:

Thanks JB,  I saw that thread.  It helps with that lower door to rocker seal.  The one that comes with the dcm kit won't fit a '48 B1.  I am more interested in pics of the rubber piece that goes on the leading (front) edge of the door itself and the one that goes on the door frame.  I found a thread that has pics of a B3, but not sure if it is the same for a B1?  I also found some Youtube videos that show both but I'm not convinced that what I am seeing is correct.

the only difference I have seen between B-1 and B-3 door seals is the sill detail and that li'l corner piece...

additional information - B-3 / B-4 door seal