I guess I am out of the club now…

laynrubber

I sold my 52 2 weeks ago, bitter sweet and still a little remorse but it did not fit our requirements anymore. I had done A LOT of work to that darn car in the 16 years we had it. Engine rebuilt, front end rebuilt, disc brakes, dual system, installed an overdrive (too many times actually) lots of clean up, 12 volt conversion, adjusting, tires and brakes, exhaust and lots of little things. Learned lots about that line of cars, all the improvements were meant to keep the car and it was suppose to be my wife’s car but it wasn’t fitting her driving style (her right foot is pretty heavy) and it was a car that needed tinkering. Last year I bought her a 69 Dodge Dart that I think better fits her (it broke last summer serious so it fits my theme). With the Plymouth gone there is room now to take over ownership of my Dad’s Little Red Express.

The Plymouth is now owned by a young guy with a young family and he seems pretty keen to use the car, I gave him a break on the price to help get into this hobby. I told him about this website and maybe he will show up here. 
Thanks for all post answers in the previous years….this certainly has been the place to be if you have a broken Plymouth.

• Like 1

It sounds like you passed on a pretty solid car for a young person to enjoy as he learns about these lovely old cars. Good on ya!?

No reason to be a stranger!  With all the work you did to that '52, I'm sure you successfully tackled something that someone else who visits this Forum could use some advice or help with.  Granted, sounds like you've got a few projects going on there even without the Plymouth, but pop in and see what we're up to once in a while.