a news story on the Rapid Transit Mopars of the 70's

DJ194950

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/rapid-transit-system-plymouth-cuda-220900991.html

Hopes this works out to post. It is a short but interesting story.

DJ

If I recall, the Plymouth was the RTS and Dodge was the Scat Pack, they have revived the Scat Pack..read the article with a grain of salt.....the Dart is NOT a Plymouth....it is a Dodge, thus part of the Scat Pack, had they written SCAMP them maybe I would look at the article in another light....Them saying Plymouth fielded 4 customs with the Dart included...just another hype article.   There are no details of the drivetain.....Yahoo needs better writers.

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

It is an awful shame at the quality of reporting about everything, partly because there’s just so much more reporting compared to yesteryear.

Reporters in California can’t pronounce the name of well-known towns and cities here.

I was watching an automotive reporter who did not realize that Edsel was not just a car, but also a person. 

I’d sure like to quiz him about Studebaker Hawk.

LOL