Brake Reline Surrey BC

42D22

There was mention in a thread a while ago about a place in Surrey BC that relined brake shoes.

Looking for the name of the business.

Am wanting to get my hand brake relined and also a couple of clutch discs.

I had brakes relined at an outfit in Kelowna about 20 years ago, but they are no longer in business.

Thanx in advance.

There is a guy near the airport in Kelowna. Does excellent work. He re-lined my hand brake. 

Make sure he adds a shim as new brake material is not the same thickness. He'll get it right. He knows this.

Address: 4560 Black Rd, Kelowna, BC V1X 7V6

Areas served: 
Kelowna
Hours: 
Closed ⋅ Opens 8 a.m. Mon

Edited by keithb7

Thanx keithb7.. I'll give him a call this week. 

Will be in Vernon for swap meet on Friday, I can swing down to Kelowna and drop off the parts.

Edited by 42D22

The place in Surrey is Senco Brake & Machine works.  I've already talked to them about relining my spare brake shoes for both my '48 Chrysler and my '30 Hudson.  They said I could ship the shoes over to them (I'm on Vancouver Island), but I want to head over there to see their outfit.  But I just haven't fitted it into my schedule yet.  I don't know anyone who has had it done by them.  However they have been in business since 1983.  

I also mentioned that the shoes for the '30 Hudson look like they might be asbestos.  He wasn't concerned at all and said they would deal with.  He said he would either bond or rivet, whatever I wanted or was required.

http://www.sencobrake.com/

Edited by harmony