Clements Tailgate BBQ 16th Annual Event......

48Dodger

7 hours ago, 48Dodger said:

Holy Cow.......its only a few weeks away!

48D

as long as my limo picks me up on time I'll be ready to go!  :P

Check in with the BBQ's concierge on your limo reservations and personal assistant.  ?

Was the phone number not on the Forum announcement ?

Enjoy the trip!

DJ

Don't worry bkahler.....there always next year......

But who is gonna tell on me this year??? ?

48D

p.s.  i got you back ggdad1950 !

• Like 2

ANGUS!!! ANGUS!!!!! 

A team of Black Angus Cattle will dawn the open road with hint of Dodge truckery in their wake.

....or something like that!

48D

• Haha 1

I got a note from budtruck........his wife can't make the show,    so "indo facto", he can't make the show.

I wish his wife well and hope all is good on the home front.........

So I plan on giving the "Wish You Here" award to Bud and Cheryl......

Its an award for the whole family......I really hope you enjoy it!

48D

10 hours ago, buds truck said:

We are both heartbroken that we cannot be there. This last year I have put so much time in on the truck so we could take it to the BBQ. I can’t figure out how to make my pics small enough to post the finished product. 

You using your phone or a computer? 

When you select the pictures you want to choose your phone should say Show Selected. Hit that and it should then say Actual Size. Hit that and it then brings up size options. Choose one less than 3MB. That’s how my I-Phone works anyway and I almost always use it to post on the forum. Picture below was originally 4.5MB, well above the 3MB allowed, but posted at 664KB. 744B6C7A-C951-4A68-B309-3B2B9AD7D9F2.jpeg.740bac4b08ecbfe6ea78e7498dd81651.jpeg

• Like 2

We are on our way to the Q. Seems we overshot the runway though… greetings from Vancouver Island Canada ??‍♂️

it has been 6 long years since I’ve made it across the pond from ‘The Land Down Under’. Very much looking forward to catching up with my forum brother’s.

Davin (aka Desotodav)

EB040BDE-63AA-4605-AA50-53C47C938E32.jpeg

For health reasons I won’t make the Q this year. That I will miss Desotodave makes the miss even sadder for me.  I’m getting better but first Lyme infection, then a broken legs in October followed by a bout weigh covid has taken its toll. I’m in the shop daily but only for about three sometimes four hours.  Biggest challenge now is walking and fatigue.  I painted the dash on my suburban yesterday, only have to connect some dssh  wires and it is legal. 

195CB76E-DBF7-4183-B943-E72B5E8D2251.jpeg

44EF0847-0E8B-4BB3-9C7D-CF0CC91AFB68.jpeg

4F9454E0-A3F8-4CD1-BC36-A647D0F50A52.jpeg

• Sad 1