Knuckleharley?

Just wondering if anyone here has heard from Knuckleharley (I think his real first name is Arthur).  He used to post pretty regularly and frequently, but I haven't noticed any posts by him lately and it appears that his last visit to the site was in early August.  He posted more than once about having cancer, saying that things weren't going so well, so I kind of fear the worst.  I don't know him personally, and I'm not sure what made me think of him, but it occurred to me that I hadn't seen any activity from him lately, so I figured I would ask.

His profile indicates he lives in North Carolina.  Not sure if anyone out in that direction knows him well enough to know his current status.

You're not alone .... maybe is the season of the year to think of others. I too have been thinking of them.

I remember him posting about a bit of a remission & was feeling better, made a few more post afterwards then no post for a long time.

At least that is how my mind remembers it.  .... I wish them the best wherever they are.

• Like 1

I have had a few conversations with Arthur via pm over the last eighteen months or so. Haven't heard from him lately. In fact I don't even know his surname...if someone could enlighten me I would be grateful. We are on the other side of the world from each other but I care enough to at least want to know what's happened. Anyone else out there with more info?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

that was quick.....the sheriff office made contact with Arthur. He does not answer phone calls he does not recognize.  He just called me back after sheriff told him it was I who was checking on him and we spoke for at length on the phone.  He is doing well, focusing on getting his stuff moved forward to new owners and is now on the way to the grocery store.  Hopefully he will be able to pop in on the forum and say hey....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 10:12 AM, Plymouthy Adams said:

that was quick.....the sheriff office made contact with Arthur. He does not answer phone calls he does not recognize.  He just called me back after sheriff told him it was I who was checking on him and we spoke for at length on the phone.  He is doing well, focusing on getting his stuff moved forward to new owners and is now on the way to the grocery store.  Hopefully he will be able to pop in on the forum and say hey....

Ok, great update and great news!  Thanks for checking in with him and reporting back to us.