Nice day for a drive...

Dodgeb4ya

Probably the last wonderful weather week for getting my cars out for their final drive of the season....

This is my 1952 Belvedere I have owned since 1972...

20221118_141126_W2HeHWVb0L.jpeg

20221118_142114_Nd3ZuCSc91.jpeg

Edited by Dodgeb4ya
  • Like 9

Nice!  Wonderful that you can (and do) get out on such nice cruising days.  Our cars are tucked in for the winter, just in time.  We had a mild autumn with no real snow until a few days ago, I got them put away the day before we got 8 inches of the white stuff.  Well, all but the Beetle were already in the garage, I got to drive the little VW a month longer than usual.  A little more Tetris with cars this year due to getting our daughter's Falcon, but thanks to car dollies and the miniscule size of the Bug, I've still got room to operate this winter.    

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Young Ed said:

Was the belvedere like the convertibles that it didn't get a woodgrain dash?

Yes...The 1951/52 Belvederes dash'es were painted one of  the two tone body colors...not wood grain...

Also had front and rear carpets.

1 hour ago, Dodgeb4ya said:

Yes...The 1951/52 Belvederes dash'es were painted one of  the two tone body colors...not wood grain...

Also had front and rear carpets.

Ooh fancy. And probably one of the few things to make them easier to restore. Dad's 51 convert had a unique color to the dash and was almost textured. The paint guy he took it too said the chemical to make that has been banned since the 70s!

Yea...the converts had a kinda tiny pea gravel ? pattern dash.

A friend has a 52 red plym convert with that odd pattern red  painted dash...still original. 

It is odd. But nice looking.