24 Years Online!!!!

Sponsored By  

According to my records P15-D24.com launched 24 years ago today!

Now with over 12,000 registrations thank you for making it such an ongoing success today!

GT

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The P15-D25 Forum is a great forum for all MoPar owners.  The best part is that the members are willing to provide support, answer questions that other members have experienced.  I have owned my 39 Desoto for 35 Years and I am always learning more from this forum just by the support and questions that everyone asks.

Over the years we have lost some great experience guy such as Don and all of his pictures that he would post, along with the road trips of our departed friend in upstate NY in his Plymouth with his dog companion. Some members leave for awhile and then come back to post more info as they want to keep the forum going strong.

As a poster I have had the great pleasure of meeting some of the members when they have stopped by my vendor site at Hershey every fall. It is with great pride that i can try to provide guidance and demonstrate things to other people.  This is what keeps the forum strong and also the hobby alive.  

I would like to wish every member a Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season.  In the next month this is the time to reflect back on our lives and to cherish the time that we have with our family members, time is very short so be pleased with what you have and do not worry about what you don't. The little things are what is important.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, desoto1939 said:

The P15-D25 Forum is a great forum for all MoPar owners.  The best part is that the members are willing to provide support, answer questions that other members have experienced.  I have owned my 39 Desoto for 35 Years and I am always learning more from this forum just by the support and questions that everyone asks.

Over the years we have lost some great experience guy such as Don and all of his pictures that he would post, along with the road trips of our departed friend in upstate NY in his Plymouth with his dog companion. Some members leave for awhile and then come back to post more info as they want to keep the forum going strong.

As a poster I have had the great pleasure of meeting some of the members when they have stopped by my vendor site at Hershey every fall. It is with great pride that i can try to provide guidance and demonstrate things to other people.  This is what keeps the forum strong and also the hobby alive.  

I would like to wish every member a Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season.  In the next month this is the time to reflect back on our lives and to cherish the time that we have with our family members, time is very short so be pleased with what you have and do not worry about what you don't. The little things are what is important.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

"Little things" like grandchildren.