Jump to content

Fuel tank


Recommended Posts

Doing some work on the fuel tank on my 51 cranbrook and I found the rubber boot that connect the tank to the down spout is dry rotted to some degree and I would like to replace it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to get a new one?


also I cut the fuel tank straps to drop the tank any suggestions on how to get new straps would be appreciated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Napa may have straight filler neck hose on the shelf, just take your old one with you to match up size, you will need to cut to length.


Other parts may carry this hose too, you can call and ask.

Edited by Sniper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Terms of Use