Chrome Trim Removal

Labrauer

I'm wanting to get the old 48 Plymouth Coupe Special Deluxe Painted and have all the chrome off except for the rocker panel trim off. My question is how do you remove this trim? Also on the trim that goes on the front of the car under the hood down to the bumper a couple of the bolts broke off so anyone know where I can find these?

I unscrewed the rocker trim from the back but later realized they came off so easily because they were rusted and just broke off.  I'm pretty sure that strip of chrome is supposed to snap off.  I bought these clips to reinstall the trim (https://www.ebay.com/itm/175417284714?hash=item28d7af586a:g:86EAAOSwZdNjIyBW&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAsCI7CCnSU2PN11i8KYMQqfyxfQckamhZQX4B6Wl3RLMek9oB4xkG%2FwZgDYACt02iw9zzNoID4wMsvv37d8Zwobt66jP95MiCx3lr9PBpB%2BPlZREDmWdHm4OzUGLHHI2HNY3Ez0eUHFxSX68H42WO6pJB4SwCk1hWSq4FEUkoch5qekiuHsKbT8sOy%2BUzHUZDbftBbOUITdGlM6RRpGPf1ILc8UDyh6MflNv85B9Ci6jZ|tkp%3ABk9SR9iG9ueFYQ) Although I think I paid around $30.  I tried test fitting them onto my trim and they hook on the top and snap in on the bottom.  I assume that is how they were originally meant to work. 

Regarding the bumper trim, do you mean the grill bolts?  Mine broke and I used quarter twenty screw clips to repair them.  Here's a pic.

20220306_122330.jpg

• 2 weeks later...