My Truck…

nonstop

Impressed the heck out of me today!  I am redoing a retaining wall and loaded my short side bed with old cinder blocks, estimating MAYBE close to 1000 pounds.  The load weighed in at 1740 pounds.  The truck did not miss a beat, and hauled it like a champ!  The only concern was the tires - could feel them swaying.

• Like 1

Just need to get the correct music playing that works with the swayin".

Something that has the  lyrics that are winds or breezes?

Maybe some more air in the tires also comes to mind! ?

Good job with your truck.

DJ

Yeah, I will take a better look at the tires!  I was not expecting that much weight.  My last truck was a 3/4 ton GMC 4x4 built to 1 ton specs with a 454 and 4 speed.  That truck pulled like nothing else, so I was quite surprised my little half ton with a 230 and 3 speed handled it so well!

TV...in the shop....???  Well I guess I am guilty, as I got a 32" for free and connected my DVD player I had spare to it, put it in place and put a cover over it and that is where you will find it today....not in use at all....only viewed it to test the setup.  Now stereo...that is all I need and the only clock I need is in the paint booth for timing the flash between coats.  The paint booth was used for the longest time as overflow storage as I remodeled a bit in the house...I have the two commercial sewing machines now moved to the room above the garage and I am out there now and almost got it back to where I can drive in a car again and do some paint spraying.   Objective is to try to have this end of the shop cleaned and operational by the weekend.