DPETCA issues

ggdad1951

no hacks, likley the domain was not renewed and it's back on the market...but that being said, the data there is not available and if our beloved leader can't secure it....it will be gone.

2 hours ago, B1B Keven said:

The link works. Someone grab the info, quick!

while some data is there the WayBack doesn't cover all the data (like the PDF's of the manuals).

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, jsd245 said:

So this site is dead now- I swear I saw a thread where someone was trying to pull all the data off the site- does anyone have the wiring diagrams that were on there to make wiring harnesses?

These are three files I have source? 

Either HERE or DPETCA

(Three Posts)

(I had to split one of the PDFs into three sections)

Pilothouse Harness Diagrams.pdf B2_schematics.pdf B1_series_wiring_details 1.pdf

Edited by billrigsby

First off great call re the Wayback Machine!

Perhaps we can make this a community project. First we have plenty of storage available at p15-d24 to store all the DPETCA content online in the Downloads section. 

Next if individual members can volunteer to download a couple articles from the Wayback Machine, post a list of which ones they have downloaded (so we don't get a bunch of duplicates) and then upload to the Downloads section we may be able save most of the content. 

Anybody willing to volunteer?