a first, gotta laugh

Plymouthy Adams

mulching leaves today, we had been dry for about 6 weeks and the pecans shed early due to that...while mulching, some leaves pushed up under the engine and caught on fire...had a bottle of water handy...doused the flame and drove to the facet and hose and washed it down...of all the years I have been doing this, this is a fire-st mower is fine and yard look so much better.

no one mentioned green grass or for that matter the yard on fire.....dried leaves set the tractor on fire at the exhaust manifold...due to the dry spell and abundance of pecan trees, as many leaves being pushed ahead of the mower as being mulched by the blades.....slow,  !  you would have a hard time keeping up the zero turn running wide open...The black walnut has already dropped its leaves also and the nut harvest was a good year.

Out in the village, I caught a rat inside a section of plastic pipe that I had in the shed where I kept the mower I used to maintain the grass airstrip.

I told the people what I had, then took it out in the middle of the air strip and let it out.  A bunch of the women and children were all around.  The rat took off, and headed right for a group of women.  They screamed and ran in all directions, and the rat got away.  Having once seen one of the women kill an ocelot with a machete in the jungle before, I was rather surprised they ran from the rat.