Bendpak lift

Plymouthy Adams

A couple years ago I bought this lift a bit used and abused and rebuilt it right down to renewing the alignment turn tables and have used it a number of times but this is the first time I use the two rolling jack to lift a car at all four corners with the lift raised.  I knew I would like this...I have made a few lifting devices to attach the arms to allow full use of the jacks....this lift required a light tweak on the mod as the factory has crammed a few thing in this space, panhard rod, shocks, traction bars, e-brake setup and exhaust prevented lifting with the axle tubes.  Modified my V blocks with a cutout to allow lifting with the very heavy made factory traction bar mounts.  The cutout prevents contact with the forward portion of the traction bar.   This car getting renewed hydraulics and brakes all four corners plus clutch master and slave.  

Next up will hopefully be alignment of yet a different car.  

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0282.JPG

• Like 2

I've pretty much decided when I get a lift it's going to be a drive on one. With the sliding jacks it's really best of both worlds. Only thing you can't do easily it a project like removing body from frame

On 8/21/2022 at 12:18 PM, Young Ed said:

I've pretty much decided when I get a lift it's going to be a drive on one. With the sliding jacks it's really best of both worlds. Only thing you can't do easily it a project like removing body from frame

My lift is a backyard buddy, theres a truss kit for seperating body from chassis. 
or raise hoist, drive car under it then lower hoist to almost touch body.strap body to deck and raise hoist. Havent had the chance to do a body off job yet, but have done this with boats to repair trailers.