Thanks for help with a '48 - just not a Mopar!

Bob Riding

I just wanted to recognize our fellow Forum member, Go Fleiter, for the help he’s provided my friend and I in obtaining rare parts from Europe for his 1948 Peugeot woody wagon. It seems to be one of two left in the US, which makes the parts hunting quite fun!  Two in the Country: 1948 Peugeot Woodie Wagon
We needed to purchase three engine main bearings and as far as we could tell the only ones available anywhere were for sale from a French vendor who wouldn’t ship to the United States (or non-EU countries)
I reached out to Go. He received the parts from the French company, mailed them to my friend in California and then wouldn’t take any money for the postage suggesting  we donate the amount to a charity to help with the situation in Ukraine. Interesting note: the original box has a 1960 date- obviously NOS!

Thanks Go! This camaraderie and willingness to help is what makes our hobby so fulfilling.

IMG_0762.jpeg

IMG_0765.jpeg

IMG_3425 (1).jpeg

• Like 6