Alex Taylor's 55 Savoy.

Los_Control

No idea if any here follow Alex on youtube ... her last project car was a 55 chebby to race it into the 6's. .... Her Father is a incredible builder/fabricator.

Alex is a pretty young lady and fun to follow her career.

I get that a lot of people would not be interested in building a race car. I like watching her Father and listen to his explanations on fabrication .... He is top of the heap there. Anything I could learn would be worth my time.

Last year after Alex got her Chebby into the 6 second crowd, she & her father were offered a chance to receive a charger with no vin # & $10k to build it into a race car ... would be crushed at the end of the game ..... Her father built it, she drove it & won the competition.

She then as a young lady got her first professional job offer, work for Hot Rod Garage. .... No idea if good or bad.

Just fun to watch a Father Daughter team work on a car together that happens to be a 55 Plymouth Savoy.  .... Same time I expect mother daughter to build a custom 1 piece fiberglass front end .... no slackers in this family.