Vacuum windshield motor to crank arm fastener

OUTFXD

One small step at a time. Got the head lights working (No high beam/Low beam yet) Found a cross threaded brass fitting that was causing a vacume leak.  Re placed it and it was the piece that connected to the vacuum windshield motor (Which didnt have a hose clamp so another vacuum leak solved.  Yay!).

I took the vacume motor out of Jacquiline shortly after I got her.  Cleaned and lubricated it. Re-installed it.

I have no idea if I removed them and lost them or they where never there to begin with but I cant find the bits that fasten the crank arm to the armature on the motor.

What is the proper name for these things and, while we are at it,  any leads on where I can find some?

If my memory serves me right, someone on this forum advised me they are rubber wire grommets.  They are the rubber insulators you would use in a hole in sheet- metal that a wire would be run through.  Don't know the size but bought a box of assorted sizes off ebay and found the ones that fit.

• Thanks 1