My 1950 B2B

Beautiful truck. Drive it with the 6 volt for awhile, nothing wrong with 6 volts. She is such a nice original example.

Interesting look to the top rail area of the bed.

Looks to have a triangular piece welded in?

Close up please?

48D

4 hours ago, 48Dodger said:

Interesting look to the top rail area of the bed.

Looks to have a triangular piece welded in?

Close up please?

48D

Yah it DOES look like that?  I know MANY builds that have small changes from stock like that, but the owner didn't know about or see.  A beautiful truck, but not a fully stock resto, depends on if the PO wanted that or sold it as that as well.

On 8/4/2022 at 6:57 AM, ggdad1951 said:

Yah it DOES look like that?  I know MANY builds that have small changes from stock like that, but the owner didn't know about or see.  A beautiful truck, but not a fully stock resto, depends on if the PO wanted that or sold it as that as well.

the discussion starter makes no mention about it being a restoration.  it's just a nice truck, with some obvious quality work done to it.

43 minutes ago, wallytoo said:

the discussion starter makes no mention about it being a restoration.  it's just a nice truck, with some obvious quality work done to it.

Just a comment is all if someone asks.  Too many things are passed off as a restoration where they aren't.