Happy 4th to everyone

Plymouthy Adams

your post of your 41 kinda makes me want to paint my 41 business coupe and put it on the road.  (Edit here) I sorta fell out of love with the car the PO from whom I bought the car I am sure thought the work was up to speed, much farmed out it seems, I just lost that warm fuzzy for the car regarding all the rework.   While I will not let the car go for any reason, I also cannot bring myself to spend any time with it since.  It is at the point of final topcoat and was a good place to cut off work and cover it up till later.  This purchase proved to me I am better starting with a car not touched at all over one processed by another to X point and this has been a learning experience and eye opener.  You car looks great...

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Like 1

Yesterday we lit off fireworks with the neighbors until the cops showed up.... We did some more tonight but apparently we used up all the big stuff last night. 

• Like 1

Ed, the last of the original community bad boys!  We had a few fireworks set off last night....tonight before dark and in a manner still ongoing is a storm with lots of rain earlier....no big bang booms tonight.  Will be a rain delay....for sure if folks bought these they will eventually be set off.  

• Like 1

Had a great day yesterday.  Put up my flag in the morning.  Went and saw Top Gun Maverick in the theater, then had a great BBQ with friends and ate too much.

• Like 1